Insurers have recently had a torrid time in the personal lines arena. With many making losses on both their motor and household books, prices have increased steadily in a bid to claw back the deficit.
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit