'Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again' must surely be what Direct Line is saying to itself, following the insurer's recent defeat in the Court of Appeal.
Its three-year battle
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned