Picture the scene: your phone beeps and a new text message arrives. You eagerly check the screen, looking forward to a witty exchange from a friend - only to encounter the following: "Dear Sir/Madam.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year