"Slow, incompetent, tiring, deceitful, unfair, dishonest, big greedy corporation." These are harsh words, and every adjective was used by policyholders to describe the same insurance company. It is no
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland