Striking a balance between customer satisfaction and claims cost control has lead insurers to explore how they work with their supply chains. Different models have come in and out of favour, with each
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned