Cunningham Lindsey is reviewing the positions of 59 staff in its project managed subsidence teams, after taking a 20% hit in forecasted claims volume.
The loss adjuster launched a week-long
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’