Every year, the construction industry produces 72 million tonnes of waste, which equates to 1.45 tonnes for every person living in the UK, according to the Construction Industry Research and
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company