Download Post’s latest research from Michèle Bacchus to find out if the description still fits and what the industry is doing to effect change.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer