The company attributed this half’s loss for the period to an improvement in operating profit offset by additional finance costs and a reduction in gains on disposal of business and associates.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Analysis: Rash of cancelled cover highlights the role of the broker