London-based Zego pledged to use its recent $42m (£32.9m) series B raise for further European expansion.
The latest deal is its first foray into France and Belgium.
The company, which claims to have
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims