In insurance, Ardonagh-owned Swinton has also changed its high street face with 24 branches closing in the first quarter, leaving only 20 remaining in total.
Gibraltar-based unrated insurer Lamp also
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app