To tie-in with the 2019 British Insurance Brokers’ Association Conference in Manchester Insurance Age and Insurance Post have joined forces to publish a daily newsletter for the event
As well as exclusive research and conference news, the daily sought the views from a host of local insurance figures on everything from inspirational leaders to what they are looking to get out of Biba 2019; to which Spice Girl they most identify with, and the best football team in the North West.
The Daily also includes a handy list of what is going on and where to eat and drink locally – as recommended by the people ‘in the know’ – Manchester-based brokers and insurers.
View today’s Biba Daily here
Or you can download it as a PDF
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Opponents of diversity 'shouldn’t be working in this marketplace': Miller CEO
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite