The case, which began in March and returned to court after a recess on Wednesday, revolves around an alleged conspiracy to poach employees from Gallagher-owned Alesco carried out by Bishopsgate, which
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech