Coetzee ceased to hold the role as of 29 April, according to Companies House filings.
He retains his shares and directorship in Precision Risk and Intelligence Limited, filings show.
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC