South East ‘hub’ Greens has acquired Reid Briggs and Clifton Morley Associates, both for undisclosed sums.
The two Greens acquisitions add £9.2m of gross written premium to the business.
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech