PIB and Aston Lark have both made purchases in Ireland in the last few months, signalling ambitions on the Emerald Isle. Further afield, Thomas Miller bought Hamburg-based Zeller Associates’ managing
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech