Burton, who was formerly executive partner at Gallagher-owned Alesco, joined Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate as managing director in August 2017.
He is one of the defendants in a wider staff poaching case
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned