The firm also noted an improvement in the combined operating ratio of 96.1% from 104.9% the previous year. However, the gross written premium fell by £40m to £330m.
ERS said it reflected the firm’s
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland