It is pay-as-you-go mobile broker Zego’s first partnership with a Europe-wide managing general agent.
Sten Saar, Zego CEO, said: “In a short space of time we have already built a strong foothold in
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round