Ardonagh paid £165m for Swinton, in a deal revealed struck up with former owner Covéa last November. To fund the buy, it raised $235m (£185m) through debt.
Meanwhile, its sale of Geo Underwriting’s
Don't forget to enter our #PetoftheMonth #competition to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Argos voucher! Simply share a pic of your pet enjoying the outdoors #WinWednesday— Argos Pet Insurance (@ArgosPets) March 20, 2019
Competition closes at 23:59 on 31.03.19. For full T&Cs visit: https://t.co/hnjj9yfsqH pic.twitter.com/fF0NwPOBsu
- NFU Mutual reports financial loss of £290m
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 2 - The Debate
- Brexit could fuel motor price uptick after year of falling premiums
- Former Ageas CEO steps down from board of Neos
- Keith Williams leaves Aviva for Royal Mail
- Blog: How ready is the motor insurance supply chain for the electric future?
- Driverless experts split over ‘manual’ driver premiums