In addition, a survey by Consumer Intelligence found that half of respondents believe that dual pricing is “exploitative”.
Ian Hughes, CEO of Consumer Intelligence, said that dual pricing was an
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential