Qudos entered liquidation on Tuesday, amid a multi-million pound legal battle between current owners New Nordic and former owners Echelon.
Brexit continued to keep the industry on its toes.
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- I work in insurance: Stephanie Horton, River Canal Rescue
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim