Qudos entered liquidation on Tuesday, amid a multi-million pound legal battle between current owners New Nordic and former owners Echelon.
Brexit continued to keep the industry on its toes.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing