Stackhouse Poland has acquired Hampshire-based high net worth private client broker, Symmetry Private Insurance.
It follows its acquisition of legal indemnity broker, Title & Covenant, last month and private medical insurance provider, Caprica Healthcare, in January.
Jeremy Cary, pictured, chairman of Stackhouse Poland, said: “Our strategy continues to be focused on strong organic growth in our chosen sectors and additionally via acquisition of like-minded companies.
“The private client sector has always been at the heart of our business and Symmetry adds a further layer of capability within our specialist private client team.”
Chris Tully, Symmetry’s founder and managing director said: “I am delighted that we have reached an agreement with Stackhouse Poland to join their expanding business.
“We have been thinking about the next chapter for a while and it was important that we found a successor firm that enables us to broaden our proposition for the benefit of our clients.
“Our tie up with Stackhouse Poland who are already the pre-eminent broker in this sector will help us to achieve this objective. Also Stackhouse Poland has a fantastic reputation for high service standards so it is a perfect fit for the business moving forward.”
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing