Since he burst onto the broking scene, Eldon Insurance owner and Brightside co-founder Arron Banks has been no stranger to controversy.
In recent years Banks, who has claimed to have fallen out with
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round