The additional $115m (£88.9m) raised brings the broking group’s total reported borrowings to £1bn, according to ratings agency Moody’s.
The fresh proceeds can be used to fund acquisitions, purchase
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars