Early on this week, Eldon Insurance and the Leave.EU campaign were fined a combined £135,000 by the Information Commissioner’s Office for alleged data misuse. A Parliamentary hearing found Eldon could
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance