The $5.6bn (£4.26bn) purchase will cement Marsh’s position as the largest global broker.
“Today’s vote is an important milestone,” said Dan Glaser, president and CEO of Marsh and McLennan. “The
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote