Cheshire-based broker, Offley was acquired by Erskine Murray in October 2017, and the rebrand marks the end of 12-month transition period.
Along with the change of branding, Erskine Murray have added
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- This week: No alarms and no surprises