Cheshire-based broker, Offley was acquired by Erskine Murray in October 2017, and the rebrand marks the end of 12-month transition period.
Along with the change of branding, Erskine Murray have added
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019