In May, the global insurance broker acquired the North West-based commercial broker, Risk Services.
Southampton-based Portmore is a mid-market commercial insurance broker with around 40 staff led by
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote