Stackhouse Poland has acquired a Hertfordshire-based legal indemnity broker.
The broker said the acquisition of Title & Covenant Brokers, in Borehamwood, would bolster its real estate offering.
Stackhouse Poland’s chairman Jeremy Cary said: “Our strategy continues to be focused on strong organic growth in our chosen sectors and additionally via acquisition of like-minded companies. We are very enthusiastic about the real estate sector and Title & Covenant adds a new dimension to our proposition to clients in this area and is a perfect strategic fit.”
David Turschwell managing director & founder of Title & Covenant said: “Our tie up with Stackhouse Poland who already have a meaningful position in the real rstate sector will help us to achieve this objective. Also, Stackhouse Poland has a fantastic reputation for high service standards so it is a perfect fit for the business moving forward”.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett