Chris Lay, Marsh UK and Ireland CEO, pictured, said facilities were “actually a good thing”, as they increase competition among insurers and bring business to the London market.
He spoke on the issue
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Analytics: Why Robot?
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Brokers nervous on Brexit: Aviva research
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit