Chris Lay, Marsh UK and Ireland CEO, pictured, said facilities were “actually a good thing”, as they increase competition among insurers and bring business to the London market.
He spoke on the issue
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland