Speculation over a potential deal had been rife in the market for some time and the acquisition puts an end to the ‘will they, won’t they’. Of course, only time will tell if it’s a match made in
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing