The acquisition is subject to regulatory approval.
Ardonagh Group CEO David Ross, pictured, said: “We are delighted to be welcoming Swinton into the Ardonagh group of companies; a personal lines hous
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Brokers shouldn’t fear job losses through AI
- Ex-Ingenie CEO King reunites with Lineker to launch Munich Re-backed insurtech Ticker
- Start-up to bring pay-as-you-go commercial insurance to the UK's SME "heartland"
- Q&A: Alzheimer's Society's Tim Shakespeare on why the Insurance Day of Giving is so important