Beales, pictured, was managing director of schemes at the company before being promoted to the top job in January 2017.
Her appointment was prior to private equity firm JC Flower acquiring the
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation