With an attractive combined operating ratio set at around 95%, Mistry argues that something has to give if insurers are going to be able to pay more claims and continue taking a slice of profits while
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT