The acquisitive broker posted half year income of £275m, up 9.1% from the £252m reported in the prior year.
Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortisation totalled £66.5m in
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote