County bought a majority stake in Guardian Insurance Brokers, a firm that handles £14m in premium.
It is the first deal from County after the business was bought by consolidator GRP in January.
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Insurance industry better equipped to deal with Storm Callum claims after 'significant effort' to implement resilient repairs
- Blog: The death of the chief digital officer
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Blog: Mark Wilson the surefire hit as Aviva CEO, who lost the trust
- Most downloaded content by insurers using Insurance Hound during August and September
- Less than a third of Lloyd’s brokers using PPL