The sale was the result of a process that was begun by CBL’s administrators, an announcement on the New Zealand Stock Exchange reveals.
Kevin Igoe, managing director of PFP said: “I feel this is grea
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in