In May, Aviva cancelled all its agency with Penta Capital-backed consolidator GRP, amid reports that GRP brokers had been seeking an increase in commission.
The bust-up triggered a flurry of insurer
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in