It is not known how much in terms of premium the deal is worth. Higos declined to comment.
The news came as Aviva pulled capacity for all of the GRP-owned brokers it had prior agency with.
As our CEO @IngaBeale hands over the reins, we offer our heartfelt thanks for all she's done to champion Lloyd’s, the market and its people and for her passion for diversity & inclusion. Inga, you've been a fantastic ambassador. Good luck in your new adventures. We’ll miss you. pic.twitter.com/EISAkTsmKj— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) October 12, 2018
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Blog: The death of the chief digital officer
- Insurance industry better equipped to deal with Storm Callum claims after 'significant effort' to implement resilient repairs
- Blog: Mark Wilson the surefire hit as Aviva CEO, who lost the trust
- Ageas insurance CEO departs in management shakeup
- Less than a third of Lloyd’s brokers using PPL
- This Week in Post: Boing! It’s the executive magic roundabout