It is not known how much in terms of premium the deal is worth. Higos declined to comment.
The news came as Aviva pulled capacity for all of the GRP-owned brokers it had prior agency with.
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A