A session at the Biba 2018 conference examined the latest customer issues from the perspective of the FCA, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Whiplash rethink urged as motor claims fall
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers