Around 160 of the agencies are new to LV. They will be transferred in “tranches” based on software house, said Allianz UK CEO Jon Dye.
The first transfer will be brokers on the Acturis software house
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote