Launched at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association in Manchester, Morgan will feature in a television programme on the issues UK brokers face as a result of the burden of regulation.
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Whiplash rethink urged as motor claims fall
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m