In recent years, we have seen fundamental shifts across the insurance industry, driven by changes in consumer behaviour. Whether it’s the television programmes we watch, the music we listen to or the
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire