Former Transactor boss Ray Vincent has taken on the job of CEO of I-Wonder.
He joined I-Wonder in November of last year as executive chairman. Young will take on Vincent’s previous role as chairman.
Vincent said: “After a short break, I am ready for a challenge, and I am looking forward to steering the development of the I-Wonder business over the next phase of the businesses evolution as CEO.
“We retain Steve’s valuable expertise going forward as he moves into my former role as chairman, so this change will be seamless for clients and trading partners.”
Vincent said the company was planning to build on its partnership with the UK ‘big four’ price comparison sites.
He added: “We are considering a whole range of personal and commercial covers which are ripe for introduction into the aggregation market.
“We believe we can introduce even relatively obscure covers into aggregation quickly, and make them commercially viable for our clients and partners.
“Plus, our ability to introduce new business classes quickly at low cost and bring them to the right audience should give us virtually instant traction. I am looking forward to bringing a bit of positive disruption into the market.”
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Government call for evidence over discount rate revision
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Roundtable: The new wave: time to disrupt the disruptors
- Gallagher acquires South West commercial broker
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019