This plan will become effective only if at least 12 employees take up the offer, our sister title L’Argus de l’Assurance reported.
“Aon France is in excellent health,” its CEO Robert Leblanc told the
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Analysis: Mitigating the risk of sexual harrassment in the workplace
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform