This plan will become effective only if at least 12 employees take up the offer, our sister title L’Argus de l’Assurance reported.
“Aon France is in excellent health,” its CEO Robert Leblanc told the
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud