LIMOSS has been established to source and manage the portfolio of market services which the London insurance market has built as it modernises its processes.
It will be led by managing director Patri
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal
- Paris attacks victims' claim against French state rejected
- Automated and Electric Vehicles Bill passes through parliament