The group today revealed that Blanc is joining Zurich as CEO for Europe, Middle East & Africa, in replacement of Gary Shaughnessy, who is stepping down to spend more time with his family.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims