The network said the deal for Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services, comprised its fifth “regional powerhouse acquisition”.
The company was previously owned by Sunderland Marine, a marine insurer
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019