The group reported revenue of $14bn (£9.8bn) for the year ended December 31st 2017, an increase of 6% compared with 2016, or 3% on an underlying basis.
Consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter of
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance